Workspace Calendar view?

calendar

I have a bookmark for the workspace calendar view. Since the latest GUI rebrush this view seems to be gone. All I see is My Tasks in the calendar.
Am I doing something wrong? What I am looking for is the calendar view with all the tasks in the workspace, i.e. from all assignees. To achieve this I now use a Report but that’s not as convenient as the view I was used to.
Any ideas?
Cheers, Alex

Hi @Ulli!

When clicking on your Workspace name in the left sidebar, you should see a calendar tab at the top of your screen (see screenshot below); are you seeing this on your end?

THANK YOU, @Marie
Exactly what I was looking for. I didn’t look thoroughly enough…

No worries @Ulli, I’m glad to hear we found a solution together! Have a great Tuesday! :slight_smile:

dear @Marie i have a workspace by the name marketing when i click on marketing i see the conversations and calender but on calender all i see is nothing i mean the calender on marketing is empty but when i go to all items i see the tasks . why is that so? thans

The calendar only shows tasks with a due date. Do you have tasks with due dates in the list?

YES WE ALL HAVE TASK WITH DUE DATE BUT IN OUR WORK SPACE MARKETING IT IS EMPTY

AS ATTACHED
BUT HERE WE CAN SEE CALENDERCapture%203

I am clueless. @Marie any idea?

HI @Forough_sadeghi and welcome to the Forum :wave:t3: Let’s see if we can work this out together.

Could you try the following test?

Access any of your projects
Create a test task in this project
Assign the task to yourself and set the due date to today

Do you see your test task in the Marketing calendar?

Quick reminder: In order to show up in your “Marketing” Calendar, the task must:

• Belong to a project
  • Have a due date

DEAR @Marie I ALREADY GOT THE ANSWER , I DON’T HAVE ANY PROJECT YET :grinning: ALL I HAVE ARE SIMPLE TASKS SO IF WE WANT THEM TO BE SHOWN WE NEED A PROJECT
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Well played @Forough_sadeghi :clap:t3: Thanks for keeping me posted!

4 posts were split to a new topic: How to sync my Workspace calendar with my own calendar (iCal, gCal…)