Workload management for Project manager

The workload module tracks task that are assigned to individual and spread the number of hours associated with the task between the start and due date of the task. Is there an option to do this but for project manager and the projects (not tasks) assigned (Project owner) to them?

No this feature does not exist, Workload looks at task only. The workaround is to have a master project, with Asana task representing Asana projects, assigned to the project owner. But the sync would be manual.

1 Like

Hi @Bastien_Siebman thanks for confirming! As a workaround I was thinking to use a single task per project and have the due data automatically managed by Flowsana…still trying to see how can this be done…

1 Like

@Phil_Seeman can help maybe, he created Flowsana.

Hi @Martin_Villeneuve, I’m not exactly sure how Flowsana might help in this instance but let me know if you have questions - I’m amazed at the number of clever things Flowsana users do with it that I never thought of!

Workload management for project managers can be achieved through several strategies, including:

Prioritizing tasks: Identify the most important tasks and allocate resources accordingly.

Delegation: Assign tasks to team members based on their strengths and availability.

Time-tracking: Keep track of the time spent on each task to identify areas for improvement and make more informed decisions.

Resource allocation: Ensure that resources are used efficiently and effectively to minimize waste and maximize output.

Communication: Maintain regular communication with team members to identify and resolve issues as they arise.

Flexibility: Be prepared to adjust plans and allocate resources as needed to accommodate changes in project scope or priorities.

Planning: Create a project plan that outlines the steps, tasks, and deadlines for each stage of the project.

Risk management: Anticipate and plan for potential risks and challenges that may impact the project timeline or outcome.

Collaboration: Encourage team members to work together and share ideas to optimize workloads and increase efficiency.