Workload - Implement an option to automatically include ALL Team Projects

Not quite correct, they only see the projects they are allowed to see. The tools does not change the permissions, only save you from dozens of clicks…

1 Like

Another vote for this. Chasing down new projects is crazy. They need to be automatically added to a global portfolio. Thanks!

1 Like

Another big upvote on this. Smart portfolios and/or let us use Workloads across Teams.

1 Like

I’ve just come back here and found this post after a frustrating day of trying to ensure all my portfolios have the correct projects in them. I had to open 2 browsers side-by-side and compare the unsorted list of projects under the Teams, with the name-sorted list in Portfolios.
Why? Because the Add Work feature of Portfolios is clumsy and I need to print a sorted list of projects for a meeting. I really don’t understand why Asana makes Portfolio’s a manual grouping of projects anyway. Surely we all want to see projects under Teams but you also can’t report Workload on a Team, only a Portfolio. Who on earth made that design decision and why?

I look forward to testing out the tool mentioned here.

1 Like

+1 to Smart Portfolios. We’re adding new projects for clients all the time and we just need to be able to see high level by default without having to micro manage it.