Workload difficulty factor

Is there a way to add a difficulty modifier to all the tasks in a project’s workload? We have a template with predetermined workloads for all the tasks which cover approximately 80% of the projects we work on. However, the other 20% have an increased level of difficulty which in turn increases the workload across all the tasks. Is there a way to set a workload multiplier? I would like to avoid editing each task in the project manually.


This feature does not exist, the effort field you use should include that extra difficulty I guess :man_shrugging: