I wanted to call out @Marie’s invaluable announcement in the forum earlier last week, for tips on how to work from home like a pro!
I wanted to follow up on her post to ensure that you and your teams are well equipped to make this necessary adjustment, and to share some key resources that will help make what may feel like an uncomfortable transition (at first!), as seamless as possible.
Virtual Training Webinars
- I invite you to attend virtual training workshops, facilitated by our customer education team. These trainings are free and are provided daily. I encourage you and your team to sign up for as many sessions as needed. Register for our following webinars via the links below:
Remote Work: How to keep teams organized and connected
Featuring Asana’s head of People Operations, Anna Binder, who will provide a playbook for company planning, communication, and preparedness followed by Asana’s head of Global Community, Joshua Zerkel, who will share his tips and best practices to stay productive and connected while working from home.
- Sign up for a free 1 hour consultation with an Asana employee, to learn Asana best practices & tips, to prepare your teams to work remotely using Asana.
I also invite you to join the greater conversation here by sharing some of your favorite remote working tips, for our community to learn from.
- What’s worked best for your teams?
- What hasn’t worked as well as you thought?
- What Asana tips could you not succeed without during this time?
We’re to learn and grow from our shared experiences. so I invite you to share your best practices. I look forward to learning from you all as well!
Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping clean