Working on project offline or downloading projet , in case Asana is provisionaly not working

their a way to work on Asana OFF-LINE, or to download ou save projects on the PC ??
( we’ve been a bit scared yesterday evening, 9/4/2020 France Time, when neither Instagantt nor Asana could be reached update or reload on-line. Our work stopped cold)

Welcome to the Forum @olivier_MOREL and thank you for reaching out! :wave:t5:

As you have mentioned, yesterday we experienced some difficulties in Asana due to a small outage we have encountered. You can have a look at https://trust.asana.com for more details and updates on this topic. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

I can confirm that our Android and iOS apps already allow you to work offline. You can learn more about it in the following guide articles:

And in case you haven’t yet, I would also recommend you to cast your vote on an existing thread we have on this topic: Working offline

Have a great Friday Olivier!

Thank you Nathalia; I did cast a vote in favor of offline use.
But regarding Android version, I use it already, but haven’t found the way to work off line, even in the guide you sent me a link to