Ability to resize/ stack charts under the same column

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When organizing charts on the dashboard, number charts which are half the height of the other charts will not stack on top of each other

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open a project’s dashboard
  2. Ensure that there are at least 4 Number Charts and at least 1 other full height chart type
  3. Drag the full-height chart to the top left position
  4. Drag 2 number charts on to the same row
  5. Finally attempt to drag the 2 remaining number charts under the last 2 and see that they are places on the next row rather than on the same row with the other charts

Browser version:
Chrome Version 112.0.5615.137 (Official Build) (arm64)

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Business

Upload screenshots below:

Welcome to our Community, @anon41162959, and thanks for flagging this. I’ve reached out to our Developers for more information on this behavior and will keep you posted!

Thanks Vanessa. Any update?

Hi @anon41162959, sorry for the delay. I’ve reached out to our Developers again, and they’ve confirmed that this issue is related to how the grid layout works. They have added this fix to their list but unfortunately they are not able to share an ETA yet. They will let me know once they have any new information and I will keep you posted!

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I’ll stay tuned.

1 Like

Hi @anon41162959, our Developers have just shared an update regarding this report, and after further discussion, it was confirmed that this is a product limitation at the moment. They won’t be able to provide a fix right away, but this request has been marked as feedback for future improvement.

Therefore, I’ll move this topic to our Product Feedback section. If anything changes in the future, we’ll share the update with everyone.

Apologies for any inconvenience!

1 Like