What's the status of a native Asana Mac app?

nativeapp
mac

True Native. That’s why it takes time to build :slight_smile:

Company of 1500 users here demoing out PM softwares - Asana dropped from 1st to 3rd because of the lack of a native Mac app. +1500 votes

Hey Jacob,

Are you guys getting nearer to an Alpha/Beta? Happy to deal with slightly rough software, I’m in a hybrid roll of ops, software support so doing a little end-user debugging won’t be a problem.

Hi Mike, we are getting nearer to releasing a basic-featured client. You can sign up to be notified about our progress by following the link in my post at What's the status of a native Asana Mac app?

I’ve already signed up to the email list, just hoping to get my hands on something :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Jacom, will your client be able to sync to the Reminders App? Would love this feature.

Subject says it all! Tired of losing track of Asana in my many browser tabs. :slight_smile: Keep up the great work!

Nice idea. It would be great to have an Evernote-like app for a desktop. Maybe it could incorporate both Asana and this community in one place.

Yes, please, Windows / Mac Desdtop app is essential! :heart_eyes:
Hate working on a browser.

@Nikolas_Tilaveridis there is actually a larger thread about that very request. I posted an Windows & Mac app for Asana there: What's the status of a native Asana Mac app?

It is created with nativefier (https://github.com/jiahaog/nativefier)

I agree - this is essential!

Yes, agreed!!!

Hi folks!

Many thanks for your feedback; we already have a thread on this topic, so I have gone ahead and merge this thread into the main one to consolidate feedback!

Have all a great Monday!

Appreciate the help!

@Marie, while I see a forum for “What’s the status of a native Asana Mac app” I do not see any actual response or status from Asana on this thread. Thank you for continuing to monitor the tread, but I must ask, What is Asana’s status in actual creating this native Asana Mac app or if they even plan on developing it?

Thank you so much

Hi @joshua4 and thanks for the mention! I don’t have an update to share at the moment unfortunately, but I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as I do!