What happened to the "Improve your Productivity" courses in the academy?

What happened to the “Improve your Productivity” courses in the academy? I took all three of the courses in that category but now the category is gone. I am looking for the course about the different organization methods like Getting Things Done and Frog.

Hi @Hellina_Lagumbay, I’m from Asana’s Education team. It’s great to hear that you were able to take and enjoy these courses. Our product is always improving to release new features that will support our customers in being productive with their work. We strive to make sure that our education materials teach the most up-to-date version of the product so that we are supporting you to get the most value out of the features available. At times this means we archive education materials that get out of date and no longer teach the most current way to get things done in Asana.

If you’re looking for resources on productivity, this issue of Asana Wavelength is a great resource to check out. And if you were looking specifically to reference one of the frameworks taught in the course, I’ve listed them for you below:

• Getting Things Done (GTD)

• Kanban

• Eisenhower

• Eat the frog

• Pomodoro

You can find lots of external resources on these frameworks, as they are commonly practiced productivity frameworks.

3 Likes

Thanks Maggie! I appreciate the speedy response!

2 Likes

@Hellina_Lagumbay I also should have mentioned that if you navigate to “My Profile” using the top right dropdown in the Academy, you should see a list of courses that you’ve previously taken. Courses that we are no longer offering for new enrollments should still be listed there. Let me know if for any reason that is not the case.

1 Like

Got it, Thank yoU!

1 Like