Welcoming our Forum Leaders!

Happy Friday everyone!

It’s my great pleasure to officially introduce you to our Community Forum Champions: @Caisha, @Julien_RENAUD, @Mark, and @Jason! If you’d like to learn more about their background and their experience with Asana and as Forum Champions, check out this series of interviews I’m publishing:

And of course, feel free to comment on these interviews to connect with our Forum Champions or just to say :wave:t3:

I’d also like to take this opportunity to tell you a little bit more about this program:

Our Forum Champions are passionate about Asana; they have a deep understanding of our product and enjoy sharing their knowledge. Their main role is to facilitate conversations in the Asana Community Forum, help other Forum members troubleshooting technical issues and escalate bugs on their behalf, or answers How-do-I questions. But they are also a powerful voice when it comes to customer feedback and work closely with the Asana Team!

In order to support their effort, we’re giving our Forum Champions access to specific resources; among these are:

• An onboarding kit including some super cool Asana swag
  • Access to priority support and training
  • A private space in the Community Forum to connect with each other
  • Access to a dedicated platform in which they can find some resources and that they can use to communicate with Asana
  • A Program badge for use online and offline

If you’re interested in becoming a Forum Champion, feel free to drop @TimTieu or myself (@Marie) a DM to keep updated about the application process, which will be opening later this year!

Have a wonderful day! @Marie

8 Likes