Asana for Nonprofits is proud to announce our partnership with NetHope, supporting their mission and the missions of their member organizations to address the world’s most pressing environmental, conservation & humanitarian crises, through collective action, collaboration and the transformational power of technology.
Over the next three months, Asana for Nonprofits is launching a diverse array of webinars, consultation sessions and enablement bootcamps designed with intentionality and shared with purpose- to help teams to scale their capacity for the good that they do.
- Asana for Nonprofits Bootcamp: Each A4N Bootcamp is a self-guided and progressive curriculum designed to support webinar attendees with an educational foundation that prepares them to engage & benefit from each webinar. Bootcamps are template projects customers import into their space with a click of a button that are aligned with learning objectives designed to support the goals of each upcoming webinar training.
Click here to download the Asana for Nonprofits(A4N) Bootcamp #1 and learn how to:
- Create an action plan that captures and organizes work that needs to be done;
- Manage stakeholders effectively by having a centralized location for program partners the access, view and stay up to date with who is doing what by when and;
- Communicate progress effectively, sharing updates and data stakeholders need to see.
The Asana for Nonprofits program will be hosting webinars monthly from June to September. Each will focus on a critical nonprofit use case, featuring a nonprofit customer and guest speaker, who shares their aspirational story of impact, accompanied by a customer success manager who unpacks how their success with Asana is possible for you!
"Collaboration, Coordination, and Technology: How nonprofits can maximize resources with Asana" hosted in partnership with NetHope, was held on June 14, 2021. Stay tuned to access the recording of our webinar, which we’ll share here, to learn how the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) achieves its mission-critical goals more efficiently with Asana—and how you can, too!
Upcoming webinars, once scheduled, will be announced in the Nonprofit news section of the forum, though we’ll comment with the registration link below as well.
Consult for You: C4U Sessions are office hours held two weeks after webinar, where we hold space for attendees to validate their work in Asana in support of monthly learning objectives designed to guide your journey toward becoming an Asana guru, with the help and guidance of our own Asana experts!
- Click here to sign up for our next C4U sesion on June 29, 2022 at 9am (PST).
We hope this is the first of many, so make sure to sign up, join us and let us know which of the above you’re most excited about below!