Week task

Hi, I’m looking to have a task appear every two weeks under the list timeline. I entered it and put it in “every two weeks” but I’m not seeing it appear. Is there a way to do this?

1 Like

Hi @canastasia! Welcome to the Forum :grinning: :tada:

When you set up a recurring task, it will only appear for the next time the task is due, not every single time the recurring task is due in the future. When you mark a recurring task completed, it will duplicate itself for the next time the recurring task is set to be due. You can find more information in this article.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions. Have a great day! :star2:

@Emily_Roman Does that mean you’d have to manually enter every two weeks a task that you wanted to assign to someone? In other words, so you can see it appear under your “Week heading” every two weeks.

If you want a timeline up-to-date ahead of times (more than 2 weeks ahead) yes you need to manually create the tasks…

Hi @canastasia,

Yes, you’re correct, as it stands recurring tasks do not all appear at once in your calendar; sorry for the trouble there! If you haven’t yet, I would highly recommend adding your vote to this thread from our #productfeedback category!