Visibility of all Recurring tasks

+1 from me too - just signed up for the month trial and this is the FIRST thing I needed to do! How depressing to see this thread! Asana can someone reply with the rational behind NOT implementing this basic feature request? Thanks

Asana does not share reasons for not doing a feature, and they re-evaluate on a regular basis. If you get your entire friends & family to vote on that thread, that might help :slight_smile:

Hi all, hoping to prompt a feature for recurring tasks: I want to create my social media content calendar in Asana. Since I’m posting almost everyday through different channels, I need an overview of what i’m posting when and where. Right now, I only get to see the first upcoming posts I have planned, and the following ones only appear when I complete the task. This makes it hard for me to work ahead.

Can you add the option to view all recurring tasks? Thanks a million!

Hi,
This is a highly requested feature, have a look at 🔥 Hottest feature requests and their workarounds for a link to the original request + workarounds.

Hi @Hester, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We have a popular request in the forum for this feature so I’ve gone ahead and merge your post with Visibility of all Recurring tasks to centralize feedback! We’ll update the main thread once we have any updates.

Hi Emily, thanks! I did search for the topic before posting my request, but i got no hits for some reason. I now see that it’s a much requested feature, so hopefully you have some good news in the near future :slight_smile:

I can’t believe they’re taking this long to get this feature on. Having the recurring tasks shown on the calendar even if it is cluttered is very important. Please get this done ASAP. Thank you!!