View All Projects

I understand that I can view my projects on the sidebar (under teams) but how can I see all of my projects in the main window. I am hoping that there is a view similar to “my tasks”, where it takes up the entire main portion of the screen.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

@Gary_Zimmermann - great question! I have always wanted this view as well!

There’s no native way to do it yet. But that would be a great idea to post as a feature request here: Product Feedback - Asana Community Forum

But, in the meantime, there are two options for you:

1. The easiest option is to use a tool called “Asana Overview” (free version available), one of the many amazing tools designed by @Bastien_Siebman on his website: https://minimalist-work.com. Here’s the link to the tool: “Asana Overview” - by Bastien Siebman | Minimalist Work

2. The second option, if you want do use that data or make it available somewhere else is by setting up an automation using Integromat or Zapier – very robust and popular automation tools. You could create a live full list of projects that could be viewable in Asana, or in a spreadsheet, or airtable, or have the data passed to any other app you have. That type of solution is custom built, but it’s fast and it’s one that’s pretty straightforward and that I’ve built many times. If you know how to use integromat or zapier, you could do that yourself.

So, I’d recommend starting with the first option. Bastien’s tool is excellent and very easy to use. Bastien also does custom builds if you want something fancy. (he really is amazing) :slight_smile:

If you’d like a quick free intro to doing this in Zapier or Integromat, click my profile picture to book a free help session.

3 Likes

Thanks @Bryan_TeamKickstart for the shoot out :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.