View All Projects AND Checklist of Projects to add to Portfolio View (omitting those already added)

I would LOVE a way to see ALL projects and sort them by:

• most recently updated

• alphabetical

• project owner

I know I can see all projects in the Portfolio BUT it’s currently really hard to know if you have all projects in a Portfolio. To add a project to the portfolio, you have to type in the project (or a few characters)-- this process can miss projects. If there was a list of projects with a check box to easily see which projects are and aren’t in the Portfolio that would be incredible. And, of course a Select All

Hi @Leslie_Levito :wave: and welcome to the Forum!

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us! I agree with you having this functionality would be very useful. I’ll make sure to keep you posted if I hear anything on my end!

PS: I would suggest clicking on the “Vote” button at the very top of the thread to add your vote for this feature request!

Have a nice Friday!

Thank you for the voting tip!!

Leslie Levito

1 Like

Portfolio:
We use portfolios based on teams mostly, but we also have a #Everything portfolio that has all projects in our organization in order to find the availability of a team member across departments.

When adding projects:
After we add a project to a portfolio. Then we want to add a 2nd one, the first project we already added is still in the list. It is then hard to know what is added and what is not if you have 100 projects.

Suggestion:
Hide a project from the dropdown list if it is already added to the current portfolio OR highlight it as “added” so that it is easy to find the once that are not added.

Thank you in advanced.

Hi @Adis_A123 and thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback with us!

There is an existing thread regarding this topic in the Forum so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with it to Consolidate feedback in one thread! I hope It’s Ok. I would also suggest clicking on the “Vote” button at the very top of the thread to add your vote for this feature request! :slight_smile: