Using Zendesk, Zapier, and Asana to manage feedback

If you work in customer support, you know that customers provide a range of feedback and suggestions. Building a process around feedback is crucial to improving your offerings. At Magoosh, we love feedback because it helps us to get better. We take a Done > Perfect approach to most everything we do, so we know things will need to be improved. That’s why it was so important to get customer feedback out of Zendesk and into Asana for our teams to prioritize and take action.

I wrote an article awhile back about the process we built using Zapier to connect Zendesk and Asana. You can read the full article here. Here’s the short version of what we did:

1. Customer sends in feedback, and the agent responds to the customer.
  2. The agent uses a macro that is a template for agents to use every time someone sends in feedback.
  3. After submitting the macro as a private comment on the ticket, Zapier takes the content and creates a task in our Content Improvement project.

Hope that people find this useful! Let me know if you have any questions. :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s rightly explained system, as asana helps to manage customer feedback in a greater way. In case of my own business administration of EduHelpHub I have also applied the system. However, i only wanted to say that this system does not have the function of managing negative feedback from spammers, that is highly required.