User lose email after migration to organization

Hi,

Recently my company migrates our workspace to organization. We verify that the users that have logout from the portal were not able to sign in.

we went to analyze it and found that users lost their email and therefore were unable to login.

Those who still had the portal open managed to add their emails and had no problem, but the others still can’t login.

Thanks for reaching out @Ricardo_Castro! I recommend you contacting our support team so we can investigate this further. Unfortunately I don’t have the tools in the forum to have a closer look at your Organization’s setup When you contact them please provide this information to speed up the process:

• Email address of the user, if possible please ask them to contact directly from their email address or add them as cc recipient
  • URL of this thread so you don’t need to re-write everything
  • Confirm if they already added their email addresses connected to the Organization (https://asana.com/guide/help/fundamentals/settings#gl-add-email)

You can find the steps to contact support here.

I hope the issue is solved soon! Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Emily_Roman,

I already send an email to support.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.