Used manual sort on desktop, the order of tasks on my Android isn't the same as desktop

Hi guys I’m trying to figure out how to synchronize the tasks I manually organized on my desktop app to my android phone. It’s easier to sort on my computer then tick-off tasks on my phone throughout the day. I can’t seem to find any help on this issue on the internet or on Google. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hi @Vincent_Keith_Lim_Aq, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Are you sorting by None on your Android and the manual order of tasks from Desktop isn’t replicated?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hi Rebecca,

Yes, it’s sorting by none on Android. What I’m looking for is to have the same arrangement I have on weekly view on my desktop and my Android phone.

As shown above the order of tasks on my desktop is different from my Android phone. :unamused:

Thank you for your reply :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Vincent_Keith_Lim_Aq, thanks for sending these screenshots! I see you are currently viewing tasks in the 7-day Calendar view for My Tasks. This view is currently only available on desktop and browser, so for this reason you don’t see the changes and same view on mobile. Hopefully 7-day Calendar view is something we can implement for mobile in the future!

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.