Usage details disappearing from admin console after confirmed trial

We are just getting started w/ the Advanced plan, & I have a question about how to see plan limits (e.g., number of rules run, number of portfolios).

According to [this article](https://help.asana.com/hc/en-us/articles/19507778929179-Limits-based-on-your-Asana- plan#h_01HCF6C3YAX65R4VYX6C89E60P) I should see that in the billing section of the admin console, and I could se it there previously, but now that I’ve entered payment info as we get toward the end of our trial period, the feature usage limits no longer show up.

Am I missing something?

1 Like

Hi @Brian_Fewell,

That is strange :face_with_monocle: Let me check in with our team and see how we can help. In the meantime, could you share a screenshot of what you see in your Admin console? (make sure to hide any private information as this is a public forum) Thanks!

Thanks Marie! Here’s the screenshot.

1 Like

Cheers @Brian_Fewell,

We believe this is a bug and have filed a task for our team to investigate. I’m moving this thread to the In Progress Bug category and will keep you posted here as soon as I have an update!

1 Like

Hi @Marie,

I’m curious is there’s been any movement on this? I’d like to be able to get a sense of how we’re doing on rules usage, to see if we need to adjust any of our processes, but am still unable to access the information.

Thanks!

HI @Brian_Fewell, I’ve pinged our team and asked for an update, I’ll keep you posted here as soon as they respond!

Hey Marie,

I just was in the admin console for something today & I see that I’m now able to see the feature usage panel!

Thanks!

Yes, it’s just been fixed :wink: Thanks for your support and patience @Brian_Fewell, we appreciate you :sparkles:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.