Universal Reporting: Select tasks from...Projects in a Team won't enable Next button

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
If select tasks from…Projects in a Team (the other ways to select from work fine) the Next button doesn’t get enabled so you can’t use this feature at all.

Steps to reproduce:
Add chart > Add custom chart > Add title > Select tasks from…Projects in a Team > Add a team

Browser version:
Win/Edge current

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Hi @lpb, I’ve tested this on my end but can’t reproduce.

Could you please confirm if you have tried these troubleshooting steps and the issue is still persisting?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Yes, I troubleshot and it’s still persisting. Also, this happened to two clients and me while on a call, and just reproduced incognito in a different workspace.

Thanks,

Larry

Thanks for following up, @lpb. I’ve gone ahead and escalated this to our Product team. I’ll let you know as soon as I have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m getting the identical issue on Web App using Chrome.
“Next” button is grayed out. Mouse-over message says “Select projects to proceed…”

Asana - Cant Select Projects by Team|690x311

1 Like

Hi all, a fix has now been pushed for this - the Next button should now be enabled.

Please let me know if you’re still running into issues :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.