Universal Out of Office button to be Workspace Specific from Profile View

To all those who work in various workspaces on Asana, do you think we deserve to have this simple feature?

There is currently one button: Show me as away. Once you apply it, it applies it on your profile universally.
What if I wanted to specify this feature to a certain workspace and not the other. I currently do not have the ability to do so. This feature however is available inbox other platforms, say Slack for instance or Microsoft Teams, and so on.

What do you think folks? Do you think it would be good to have?

@ambforumleader what do you think guys?

Hi @Rashad_Issa

Funny…I just had the same thought today and think it would be a great feature.

Cheers
Daniel

2 Likes

Great minds! :smiley:

1 Like

I like this idea a lot, as I do have multiple workspaces. Great idea @Rashad_Issa !

3 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

@Rashad_Issa I just realised, that this feature actually is already available :grinning: and you are able to set it for each workspace.

1 Like

Yes, it is, but you need to switch between the workspaces to activate it, right?

Just imagine that you are in workspace 1 and you want to show yourself away, you move the toggle to show me as away and a pop screen comes up asking you:

Would you like this setting to be applied to all your workspaces?

Or please select the workspaces you want this setting to applied to:”…

All in one click.

What do you say @Daniel_Frischknecht ? :wink:

1 Like

I must say that I got quite used to the idea of the split work spaces. So I guess it makes sense the way it is set up right now. I used to wish to have one inbox or one my task that combines all workspaces. But the more I work in different spaces I appreciate that I can focus on the different areas not mixing things up. But of course it could be quite neat to have the option available. Being it when setting your «away status» or maybe combining as well other things from different workspaces like my tasks or the inbox.