Undo marking several tasks complete

I just marked several tasks complete that live in our templates simply to move them off my task list (since they are a template, I don’t need to do those tasks and wanted to clear out my task list) but after doing so, I realized that marking them complete in my task list removes them from my template. Duh. But I need them back! Is there a way to undo marking many things complete?

Please help!

There’s a few ways. In the template project you could Change View to Completed Tasks, then multi-select the tasks to be changed, then click the Completed button on the right to return them to Incomplete.

You might also do this too while they’re still selected: Tab-L to mark them for Later. That will get them out of the main part of your My Tasks list.

If the tasks are in multiple projects/templates (and you’re Premium) you could first to a custom search for recently completed tasks to make them easier to find.

Hope that helps,

Larry Berger
Asana2Go & Asana Certified Pro consultant at Trilogi Software

2 Likes

That Tab-L trick is super helpful - thank you!!!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Misc: Seeing project name on task rows, changing multiple tasks’ dates, tutorial for Inbox/My Tasks/Dashboard