Unable to scroll down in Workload view

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Our team has just started using the workload function in portfolios to ensure our projects and tasks are evenly dispersed and to help us allocate new projects as they come in. When we are in this view we cannot scroll down or across to see unallocated or future tasks.

Browser version:
Chrome Version 79.0.3945.79

Upload screenshots below:

3 Likes

I am also experiencing this, so frustrating for the first day of one of our busiest weeks of the year :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Cheyne_Stevens and @Stace! Apologies for the inconvenience here.

I’ve tested myself and I’m also experiencing this issue. I’ve gone ahead and filed a task for the Team to investigate it. I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I get an update.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Our Team has pushed a fix for this issue and it should be now resolved @Cheyne_Stevens and @Stace!

I’m marking this as resolved but please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue!

Thank you! Have a great Monday!

2 Likes

Yay! All seems to be working fine now, thanks for the quick fix, I hadn’t realised how much I rely on workload until now haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.