Hello Asana community! I’m a longtime Asana users, who has just started using it for an Agile Kanban board. I have 2 workflow questions I’m hoping someone can help me with. (Thanks in advance!)
- Is there an easy way to assign all my subtasks of a project to my Kanban board project? For example:
- All our work is on the master Kanban board project.
- All our projects get added through a submission Asana form. I add the parent project to Kanban board.
- As I scope out the subtasks for each project, I have to manually open each subtask to assign it to the Kanban board, otherwise It won’t appear on my team’s backlog.
Is there an easier way to mass assign subtasks to a different project?
- Is there a way to assign my parent project’s title to my subtask? Where I’ve circled below, can I set the project so that every subtask includes the parent project’s title so that there is context to the task for the team at a glance without having to click through?
THANK YOU for any help you can provide, it is so greatly appreciated. Also, THANK YOU Asana for your awesome product we love it!