Tutorials

I was looking at the “badges” and noticed that there are two you could earn for doing the New User and the Advanced User tutorials. Where do you find these tutorials?

1 Like

Hi @Fred_Claus :wave:

The New User and Advanced User tutorials you are referring are related to the Platform we use to manage our Forum.

When registering for the Forum, you should have received interactive messages from Discobot showing you how the platform we use for our Forum, Discourse, works. In this message, it gives you some instructions to follow if you’d like to learn more. These badges are automatically assigned to you when following all the instructions given, by Discobot.

I hope this helps Fred! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

1 Like

Thanks @Natalia that clears things up. I will go look for that email from the Bot. I was hoping they were referring to something in the Asana Academy.

2 Likes

[quote=“Natalia, post:2, topic:63858”]
The New User and Advanced User tutorials you are referring are related to the Platform we use to manage our Forum.

When registering for the Forum, you should have received interactive messages from Discobot showing you how the platform we use for our Forum, Discourse, works. In this message, it gives you some instructions to follow if you’d like to learn more. These badges are automatically assigned to you when following all the instructions given, by Discobot.

:slight_smile:Hi @Natalia. I suggest that there is a link to the tutorials. That will be much easier for new ones to accomplish them.

1 Like