Trial Membership cancellation seemingly impossible, Asana charges me $400 for nothing.

Hello, I signed up for a trial with Asana without realizing it was not a service I needed. I never used the trial nor do I intend to use this service. When I received an email about my impending renewal I looked about how to cancel the account. I tried to take time to cancel the trial but I could not access anywhere on the website to directly cancel my account or reach a live customer service representative.

I was not given a full disclaimer of the amount of money that would be taken out at once and I was scrambling to try to cancel my account before a charge went through.

Today I received an invoice for $395 with a support phone number on it. This phone number leads to a dead end answering machine. I tried to access live chat to no avail. There was no one available to chat with me. I will not be using this membership and I was lied to when I signed up for the trial.

I will he reporting Asana to the BBB for false advertising and lack of customer support regarding billing issues. I am restricting my bank account so that the charge does not go through until I speak to someone regarding this issue.

Please cancel my trial account and resulting automatic membership. I do not authorize a charge.

@Marie @Marie @Marie

Welcome to the Forum @Nicole_Dreyfuss and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience here.

As it stands we’re not able to provide support via phone, but I’ve liaised with our Support Team and can confirm they have received your requests and will be in touch as soon possible.

Unfortunately, we cannot resolve Billing issues via the Forum, but our support team will definitely assist you further.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with! Have a nice day.

Hi @Natalia, so I have been contacting support in many different ways since 2/6 and no one has ever responded to my attempts at correspondence in real time. This is the first I have heard from a human. I am still missing my money and the fact that this is the only time anyone has bothered to respond to me just to tell me that they can’t help me is infuriating!

Apologies for all the inconvenience @Nicole_Dreyfuss. I’ve contact our Support Team who has confirmed they were in touch with you regarding this issue.

I’ve gone ahead and close this thread now but please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! Have an excellent weekend!