Track and manage crypto in Asana

I want to be able to manage and track my crypto through Asana. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you

Hey @dNodal0 welcome to the Asana Forum :wave:

By „Crypto“ it would be great if you can be a bit more specific in terms of what you want to track. Crypto investments, Crypto Projects, work done for clients related to crypto projects, etc?

At our company we use Asana as well for various tasks/projects around the topic of Blockchain/Crypto (work we do for clients, monitoring IDOs, etc)

It really depends what you need set up and how comprehensive to be able to advise further.

All in all I recommend to first have a look at the Asana basics to get an idea what Asana has to offer :slight_smile:

Such as: How to use Asana tutorial for new users | Product guide • Asana,
How to use Asana, Asana tutorials, onboarding tips, and team use cases | Product guide • Asana

Then I also recommend looking through the forum where you can find a lot of helpful tips and tricks such as:

You can also find various Asana templates here and also on Templana

Thank you for your reply, I would like to track my crypto investissement, like the amounts, the price …

Ah okay I see. Then I’d recommend setting up one Asana projects which the stages that you want to set up. Which could for example be “To Invest”, “Invested”, “Maybe to Invest”, “Monitoring”, etc

And then the amount, the price and similar I would set up as custom fields as then you can also order these things nicely and have a great overview also in list view, etc

1 Like