To see Calander @ List View

Is there a way to see a calendar somewhere at List view (w/o shifting to Calander Tab)

Hi @kadir.ceran and welcome to the Community Forum!

As it stands, the calendar can only be viewed via the “Calendar” tab I’m afraid, you can’t see it on the same page than your project list.

If you haven’t checked it yet, I’d recommend taking a look at this handy at this handy article to learn more about Calendar functionalities!

1 Like

Hi Marie,

Thank you for welcoming, prompt comment and recommendation.

It would be great to see the calendar in the project list to have the ability to schedule w/o shifting tasks.

Maybe for the development team for the future, it can be taken into consideration.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards,
Kadir

No worries @kadir.ceran; I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #productfeedback category to allow you and other Community Forum members to vote for this feature. Based on how popular it becomes we will take it on board for future improvements! Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us :+1:t3:

1 Like

@kadir.ceran, Just in case you’re not aware of the ability to View Tasks by Due Date still within List View, scroll through Using Asana List Layout | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide to learn more about this.

It’s not a calendar layout, though it is date-based, and the tasks shown are identical. This alternative to a calendar is sometimes called an Agenda View in other apps and I like it because it’s very space-efficient. I rarely use the Calendar View in Asana but often use Tasks by Due Date.

Larry Berger
Asana2Go & Asana Certified Pro consultant at Trilogi Software

2 Likes

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your comment. My intention is during List view it would be great to see Calendar somewhere on the page.

Example: In list view, I see a task with a date (ex: Sep5) but I do not know Sep5 Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks again,

Best,
Kadir

Thanks Marie:+1:

This is a common thing for me too; I just click the date on the right side of the task in list view to pop up the small calendar as if to set the date, then I click a second time to dismiss.

1 Like

If we talk for and only 1 task, 2 clicks is Ok.

But in the case of many tasks I think it is too much clicks :slight_smile:

Best,
Kadir

1 Like