Timeline view resets when clicking outside of newly added task

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Timeline view resets / changes uncontrollably when adding tasks in timeline. Often I will click the white space by accident, creating a new task. When I click away, the whole screen view changes and I have to scroll back to the area I was working on.
Steps to reproduce:
Click on the timeline to add a new task. A white bubble appears where you can type a title for the task. Then click away into the surrounding white space. The screen will revert to view some other part of the timeline.

Browser version:
Safari 12.1.2

Thank you for taking time to report this issue and apologies for the inconvenience.

I was trying to reproduce this issue on my end and it seems to work fine for me. If you haven’t yet, would you mind trying to clear your Browser Cookies and Cache just to be sure this isn’t just a small browser glitch?

If this issue still persists can you please also confirm if you are experiencing the same behaviour when logging from a different browser or/and incognito windows?

Looking forward to your reply! Thank you for all your cooperation!

@Natalia Thanks for your suggestions. I cleared the Safari cookies and cache and restarted computer but unfortunately the problem still persists. I did try the same process using Chrome browser and there is no issue with the screen skipping when adding tasks to the Timeline.

Thank you for the follow-up @Yoshi and apologies for the late reply.

I’ve gone ahead and filed a task for the Team to investigate this. I’ll make sure to keep you posted once I have more information about it!

Have a great Tuesday!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.