Timeline - view multiple projects together

For those not wanting to upgrade to Business to get portfolios, for years I was using Instagantt for Asana. At $7 per user per month, and you only need it for potentially one user who is project managing, it gives you all that functionality and all the Gantt chart features like dependency lagging, cost, auto-moving dependencies, and then re-feeds it back into Asana.

1 Like

So many of our clients are asking for this function as part of Portfolios. Hoping that with all the additional updates, especially workflows, which is now confusing lots of clients, we would at least see this game changer added to the inventory.

1 Like

I would also like to put in a vote for timeline view function as a part of portfolios. It doesn’t seem like a stretch if it’s an option to see the progress of all projects in one place. Is this a feature that’s currently being worked on? That would be a big step up for Asana, and further would help justify my department’s need for this tool. I see this has been a consistent request by the community for the last 3ish years, and I hope will be one that is taken seriously and implemented.

1 Like

This is so basic and so frustrating! I have been browsing here and it’s so hard to use Asana effectively across multiple projects… will definitely look for options here.

Adding another +1 to this thread! :raising_hand_woman: We love Asana and would like to keep using it and upgrade to Business tier pricing. But this functionality is absolutely essential as we are a small design firm and we each manage multiple projects!

1 Like

Asana, doing anything about that?

1 Like

This was very helpful. It work for me like a charm. I can now see all of the tasks associated with all the classes I’m taking this semester in one timeline.

Need, Need, Need this feature. This creates a big issue for our organization