TimeDoctor on ASANA Desktop App

Hi Everyone! Can someone please help me figure out how can we use TimeDoctor through ASANA desktop app. When using ASANA on Google Chrome, it gives me option to Start Time Tracking on individual tasks but I can’t find the option on Desktop App.

Hi @anon35843043, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to use time tracking integrations on the Asana Desktop app. However, you can still use the TimeDoctor integration when using Asana in your browser. We have a similar request for Harvest here: Everhour for the Desktop App. We don’t have immediate plans to implement this option on the desktop app, but. we will post any news in the Forum if we have more information!

The Asana Desktop app does not allow the use of Chrome extensions (it might not even be based on Chrome as far as we know). So unless Asana and TimeDoctor talk and deeply integrate the tracking (like they did with Harvest) I don’t see that happening soon…

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.