Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
The buttons for previous and next months are not working in Actual time > Enter time calendar so you cannot go to a date of a previous month because the arrows are not working and the dropdown lists months as far as one year ahead which makes no sense at all really; this is an actual time field, not estimated! Why would one report actual hours in the future?
The only workaround is to manually type a date for a previous month in the calendar’s top field box at which point it will allow you to save.
Steps to reproduce:
- enable time tracking fields in a project
- click into an actual time field to add a value
- use the calendar to add a date
- cannot use left and right arrows to change months
- drop down does not contain the previous month
Browser version: Edge Version 113.0.1774.35 (Official build) (64-bit)
What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Business
Upload screenshots below:
If this has already been reported, apologies… please merge!