We’ve currently using a combination of Asana and Teamweek as a way of managing our projects for external and internal use. In terms of specifics, we are:
- Creating a project in Asana for each client, and then using tasks for each activity
- We then replicate the tasks in teamweek that need to be completed internally and assign time allocations for these tasks.
Whilst this works OK, this does involve a lot of duplication. We are looking for a way to:
- Automate the process of transfering specific tasks from a project to an external app, like Teamweek
- Have a two-way sync between asana and the external app.
Essentially, our goal here is to:
- Be able to use Asana for clients to see the milestones and activities they need to e.g. delivery of first draft.
- Allow us to manage non-client facing tasks with an external app e.g. create first pass of client draft.
- Be able to evaluate in the second app how much capacity individuals in our team have.
- Ensure that when a task and its dependencies in asana are amended, this is reflected in the external app.
- Have a two way sync between asana and the external app
A lot of requests here folks, but just wondered if anyone can help. Many thanks.