The "Rule Running" Notification Steals Focus while adding new tasks...

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
The “Rule Running” notification steals focus while adding new tasks and it ends up screwing the text typed on the tasks,

I have created a rule that if I add a task on project 1, it automatically adds the task to project 2.

Now, whenever I add a new task on the Board view, I get this notification at the bottom left that says:

“Add to another project” is running
Rule owned by you
Dismiss

The problem is that that notification steals the focus, so whenever I am quickly adding something, the text gets deleted on the following tasks.

Steps to reproduce:

1. On Project 1, created a rule that adds any new task to Project 2.
  2. Start quickly adding tasks in Project 1.
  3. The following notification will appear stealing focus and cutting your task title.
    “Add to another project” is running
    Rule owned by you
    Dismiss

Browser version:
Chrome Version 78.0.3904.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:
bug1

Hi @JavierHSAP and thank you for taking time to report this.

I tried to reproduce it on my end but I don’t seem to get the behaviour you are explaining. In order to better understand what might be happening could you please provide the following information?

Is your screen in full size mode
Is this happening while using a different browser?
Could you possibly record a screencast to show this behaviour? This is super useful! We recommend using Loom: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

Thank you! Looking forward to your reply!

Happy Friday @JavierHSAP :wave:

Since I haven’t heard back from you I’ve gone ahead and close this Bug thread but please, don’t hesitate to reach out again in case you still need assistance with this issue!

Have a great weekend Javier!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.