Template entire Team - copy interconnected Projects

I may have missed it somewhere but I am looking to Template the entire “team”. Each team based on aproject has the same projects which are interconnected within the team. I was hoping I could make a template out of the whole. Currently, if I template Projects individually I still have to redo all the links as they otherwise point to all the old projects as well as the new.
Any help would be greately appreciated.

This is not currently possible, templates are for projects only.

However, I could create a template with several projects with Templana.com but we don’t support links to other projects so you would lose this…

Bastien
Asana Certified Pro, consultant, author and developer

That’s what I thought, but wanted to check anyway. Thank you!

1 Like

We would really like this feature too. We are planning a festival (in a team for every year). We just want to copy all the projects to next year with the relations between the projects kept.

Asana gives us the possibility to map out all the relations between different areas of responsibility. We don’t want to do that complex planning over and over again every year, just fine tune it.

Maybe this could be added as a requested feature @Alexis ?

Maybe Sendana Add can help. @James_Carl what do you think?

Please clarify, is your linking the use of hyperlinks to other projects, dependent task etc and how many levels of subtasks do you use. With this information I can address Sendana Add. Thanks for the mention @Bastien_Siebman