Teams integration in private teams channels

I got the Asana : Microsoft Teams integration all set up and it’s so amazing!! Unfortunately, it appears that the integration won’t work in Teams Channels that are private. Any special settings I should look for to make this work?

Hi @Abbie, thanks for reaching out!

You are right, it’s currently not possible to setup the Asana integration in teams channels that are private. Apart from that you should be able to add the integration normally! Please find more details and use cases this article:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Would be great to get this possibility to send communication to private channel OR to conversation please.

Any idea on this feature request on the forum ?
Best

3 Likes

I’m also interested in knowing if this feature will be added soon. We have an Enterprise License of Asana and I would like to be able to use customize rules to add notifications to private Teams channels so that I’m not spambombing public channels.

@Ambassador_HQ

3 Likes

Hi @anon44715344 and @JLA, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to setup the Asana integration in private Teams channels. We don’t have immediate plans to implement this feature but we will make sure to pass along your feedback to our product team so it can be considered in future updates.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.