Tasks that repeat daily should be erased automatically instead of being stored in project taks list

Each worker has a project assigned, and they have their daily dutties listed as tasks that repeat daily in their porjects. Once this tasks are completed they are stored in the project. I would like to set up my asana so that completed tasks (repeated daily) wont appear in the list each time they are completed.

There is “hack” in the main settings that says something like. Recurring tasks in later instead of upcoming.

You can turn that on and then the new item won’t show up until tomorrow.

Hi @Sofia_Dominguez and welcome to the Forum! :wave:

You can filter your view to see only Incomplete Tasks. Please see the screenshot below to see where to find it:

You can also save this view as default (clicking on the three stacked dots you see on the right hand side and selecting “Save layout as default”)

You can read this handy article to learn more about filtering options: Using Asana List Layout | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Have a great Friday!