Tasks/Subtask Question

I hope I dont confuse anyone, but how can I make a task, a subtask of a subtask?

I use tasks to plan my week and the subtasks are all of the things I need to get done for me to consider a successful week to have been had. I have tasks that I may have planned to get to months ago, that I now want to address for this coming week. Here’s an example:

Task - Have a great week this week (I’d never call it this, just for illustration purposes)
Subtask - Create a Youtube video
Task (planned 2 months ago) - How To (Whatever)

Now that I want to create that video, I want that to now be a subtask of the “Create A Youtube Video” Subtask.

Sorry if I went into too much detail. Just want to be sure I am clear. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi @Ralph_Ervin, thank you for posting here. Just to clarify, you’d like to make the task "How to (Whatever) a subtask of the subtask “Create a Youtube video”, is that correct?

If so, please click the task “How to (Whatever)” to open the task pane. In the right pane, please click the three dots icon (…) for more options. Choose “Advanced options” and click “Make a subtask of…”. Then, type in the name of the task in question (“Create a Youtube video”).

I hope this helps, but if I’m missing something in my reply, please let me know and I will be happy to further assist you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Super helpful and solved my issue!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that! Have a great week, Ralph! :blush:

1 Like