Task's Images, Documents, and all Files are not shown

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: It has been one week that all attached files in my asana is not shown.

Steps to reproduce: upload file

Browser version: chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Gaby_Marpaung and thanks for the report. Let’s see if we can work this out together.

Could you please try to log into your account from an incognito window and let us know if you’re running into the same problem?
Could you also double check if this is happening when you log in from account from another browser?

Looking forward to your reply @Gaby_Marpaung!

I’ve tried from incognito and internet explorer, the results are the same

Thanks @Gaby_Marpaung, I’ve one more question for you, what happens when you try to download these attachments? Are you able to download them normally or do you see an error message?

Thanks again for your help, just waiting for your reply and I’ll escalate a bug to our dev team to investigate!

Hi Marie,

this is the error when I tried to download:

Hi Marie, how is the progress with this bug?
now when i click advance, the error is below:

hi @Marie, the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your help!

Hi @Gaby_Marpaung,

The issue you’re encountering is the same as unable download files, so I would recommend following this thread for updates. This issue is unfortunately on Amazon side, but our team is closely following on their progress and we will make sure to keep you posted on this other thread as soon as we have an update!