Tasks and conversations showing in Favorites on iOS app

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When I select Favorites on iOS app, it lists ‘Tasks and conversations containing xxx…’ several times and I can’t delete them. Seems to be related to when I search for a topic?

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Melanie_Szeto and welcome to the Forum! :grinning:

Don’t worry! This is actually not a Bug, but an expected feature in IOS that was recently implemented.

You should be able to delete them with the Clear All button on the right-hand side at the top. Please see Screenshot:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a great day!

Hi Natalia. Thank you for your response. My screen doesn’t show a Clear All button. Please see screenshot.

Hi @Melanie_Szeto:wave:

I see what you mean here. This is slightly different. What you are seeing in this second screenshot are actually default reports and at the moment it’s not possible to remove them.

We actually have an existing thread on this topic in the #productfeedback category in case you want to vote for it and leave your feedback: Why are the default reports unremovable?

I hope this helps! Have a great Thursday!

My issue has nothing to do with the sidebar. It has to do with viewing it on the mobile app, in Favorites. Very frustrating that we’re unable to delete them.

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue. Has there been a fix?

Hi @Jeff_Clyburn and welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Sorry about the confusion here. If what you are seeing are the default reports on the Search option (please see screenshot below) at the moment it’s not possible to remove them.

As I mentioned before, we have an existing thread on this topic in the #productfeedback category in case you want to vote for it and leave your feedback: Why are the default reports unremovable?

Please, let me know if you have any follow-up question! Have a nice Tuesday!

No that is not what I am seeing. There are 4 projects listed as FAVORITES ( the bottom 4) that are not in fact favorites. I cannot figure out how to remove them. See attached screenshot:

Thanks for the clarification @Jeff_Clyburn.

As it stands, these search results cannot be removed in IOS app. I would recommend creating a thread in the #mobile:androidios-feedback category for our Development Team to consider it when revisiting Favourite feature from Mobile.

Has anyone created the thread in product development yet? I’m having this issue too, and it’s very irritating. Terrible default behavior to put search results in favorites. Favorites are there for a very specific reason, to have a quick, clean short list of common places that you go. To then turn around and fill it automatically with search results that can’t be deleted is really stupid.