Task Page jumps back to top after adding project + trying to click into task subscription

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing: When adding tasks to projects, every time I add a project and then try to click into the description below, the task page bumps me all the way back up to the page. I have a video of it here: Zight Recording 2024-03-21 ... and can reproduce.

Steps to reproduce: Add task to a specific project, then click description.

Browser version: Chrome, Version 123.0.6312.58

What version of Asana are you using (Personal, Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise+, Premium, Business or legacy Enterprise)? > Asana Enterprise

Upload screenshots below: Zight Recording 2024-03-21 ...

Hi @Jordyn_Fischer, thank you for the detailed screencast, and sorry for the trouble. I’ve been able to replicate this on my end, so I’ve escalated the case for investigation. I’ll keep you posted.

Fantastic!! Thank you so much - please let me know if I can help at all or if more examples are needed. I can also clarify my use-case to give more context!

1 Like