Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I am viewing “My Tasks” and I have two tasks assigned to me (Task A and Task B). While on the “My Tasks” screen, I make Task A a subtask of Task B. Task A becomes unassigned.
Task A should not be unassigned. If Task A was in Project A and Task B was in Project B and I executed the above (making Task A a subtask of Task B), then when Project A is reviewed it would appear Task A would not have an owner.
I can replicate this with the drag-and-drop method and the “Make subtask of” functionality only through the “My Task” view.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create Task A in a project
- Create Task B in a project
- Assign Task A and Task B to yourself
- Go to “My Tasks”
- Make Task A a subtask of Task B
- Note: Task A becomes an unassigned subtask under Task B
Browser version: Chrome 76.0.3809.132
Upload screenshots below: