Talk to a real person

I am highly frustrated with Asana’s responses to me. I’ve been trying to contact a human being, and all I get is useless bot responses.

I got a subscription for the Research Department of my company, which is for what I have budget.
We’re not interested in paying for the whole organisation.
I don’t even have visibility of the rest of the people in my company who are using Asana.
I received a notification from Asana where you intend to charge me $3,000 for everyone in my organisation using Asana. That is a horrible way to do business. If I have to cancel, it will have a significant impact on my operations, let alone costs. So, yes. I am very unhappy with how you’re forcing me to do business your way–the opposite of customer centric.

This is the last attempt I do before canceling my subscription. I please need a human being contact me to explore possible solutions.

Hi @Luis_Satch and so sorry for the trouble here.

I have liaised with our support team and can confirm they have received your request by email. They will be in touch shortly to help you move back your premium subscription to the “Research Department” of your company. Unfortunately, due to obvious privacy and security reasons, this is not something I can directly resolve via the Forum, but again rest ensured that our team will be in touch very soon.

Again, so sorry for the trouble here; and of course, if you have any follow-up questions, please let me know, I’ll be more than happy to help!

1 Like

Thank you Marie

Luis