Tagsana: list all tags of an organization or workspace

Thanks James.
Hope she is ok :sweat:

Baby brother is born :baby: : Minimalist Work - Custom Fields to list all custom fields in an organization! :champagne:

1 Like

@Bastien_Siebman Finally got around to using this great tool today. This is phenomenal. Gave me all the satisfaction of cleaning out my inbox in email or vacuuming all the floors in my house. It is always good to dispose of the trash and Tagsana does such a good job. I love the matrix and the feature that lets you click and go right to the spot you need to delete the tag. Thanks for your hard work.

2 Likes

Great tool @Bastien_Siebman !
It will be awesome to add some filters like by project or color

I’ll work on showing the projects after my secret custom field related project is done =)

1 Like

I am considering doing the same kind of thing to list teams and projects. If that would interest you, add your voice to Overview of all teams and its projects (including private)

@Bastien_Siebman, I’ve converted Overview of all teams and its projects (including private) into a #productfeedback thread to allow votes in this topic!

1 Like

@Bastien_Siebman you are an Asana Saint! :innocent: What a fantastic addition - between you and @James_Carl I always know one of you will come up with brilliant solutions for any of those slightly irritating needs! Thank You so much for this :-):star_struck:

2 Likes

@James_Carl and I should wear masks and capes. We definitely need a name for our duo… :thinking:

2 Likes

I think this seems appropriate if you play the whole one minute and no Asana is not the forces of evil for you comedians out there.

3 Likes

Wonder Twins power activate! :tiger::ice_cube:

3 Likes

Appsmen?

1 Like

Superappsmen!

2 Likes

I love this idea.
Specially because when you’re defining the work process you find the tags you may need, and if you create them but don’t use them they don’t exist.

Thank you very much!

Cris

1 Like

Because you all seemed to like those small tools, I made a new one: get an overview of your teams and projects on iDO Tools - Improve Asana with our tools and automations

Discussed on

1 Like

I just added the ability to show the tag gid, I thought that might be useful!

I am continuing my work to release other tools like this one. Today I am releasing the My Tasks cleaner

1 Like

How do you delete tags? I’ve tried everything. Thank You in advance!

I think you need to remove it from all the tasks it is applied on. My tool iDO Tools - Improve Asana with our tools and automations can help with the clean up by listing things.

I think it would be used in a log: for instance Vince removed ‘obsolete Tag