Tagsana: list all tags of an organization or workspace

I’ll get on it =)

1 Like

Displayed inside the Asana UI then?

Yes. The previous one was made by DoMetrix:

It sat within the Asana UI and worked pretty well. But I do think the ability to weight tasks based on time would take it to the next level. I imagine this would also be more accurate now because of the changes to sections.

1 Like

This morning’s update for iDO Tools - Improve Asana with our tools and automations

• added a column for incomplete and completed tasks
  • fixed design for Safari
  • added a warning about multi-homed tasks
  • made the sort case insensitive
  • added backward compatible colors (like dark-blue that doesn’t exist in the new Asana UI anymore)

Have a good day everyone!

4 Likes

Looking good, @Bastien_Siebman! The complete/incomplete split is a great improvement. I’ve already spotted a couple of tags we can delete.

1 Like

Hi @Bastien_Siebman :wave:t3:

I’ve gone ahead and created a new thread dedicated to Tagsana to allow you to post updates! Tagsana is still referenced in See a list of tags? - #102 by Mohamed_Mohamed so users will be able to use it as a workaround :slight_smile:

Good idea! Thanks

1 Like

Fantastic!

1 Like

@Bastien_Siebman, been neck high in my wife’s health and just noticed your addition. Very nice tool.

1 Like

Thanks James.
Hope she is ok :sweat:

Baby brother is born :baby: : Minimalist Work - Custom Fields to list all custom fields in an organization! :champagne:

1 Like

@Bastien_Siebman Finally got around to using this great tool today. This is phenomenal. Gave me all the satisfaction of cleaning out my inbox in email or vacuuming all the floors in my house. It is always good to dispose of the trash and Tagsana does such a good job. I love the matrix and the feature that lets you click and go right to the spot you need to delete the tag. Thanks for your hard work.

2 Likes

Great tool @Bastien_Siebman !
It will be awesome to add some filters like by project or color

I’ll work on showing the projects after my secret custom field related project is done =)

1 Like

I am considering doing the same kind of thing to list teams and projects. If that would interest you, add your voice to Overview of all teams and its projects (including private)

@Bastien_Siebman, I’ve converted Overview of all teams and its projects (including private) into a #productfeedback thread to allow votes in this topic!

1 Like

@Bastien_Siebman you are an Asana Saint! :innocent: What a fantastic addition - between you and @James_Carl I always know one of you will come up with brilliant solutions for any of those slightly irritating needs! Thank You so much for this :-):star_struck:

2 Likes

@James_Carl and I should wear masks and capes. We definitely need a name for our duo… :thinking:

2 Likes

I think this seems appropriate if you play the whole one minute and no Asana is not the forces of evil for you comedians out there.

3 Likes

Wonder Twins power activate! :tiger::ice_cube:

3 Likes