Tags Do Not Display Fully

I don’t understand why a four-letter tag has been foreshortened so that we can see only the first letter! And that tag is assigned to a task where there are no other tags. Brower = IE 11.

3 Likes

That’s odd! Thanks for letting us know, @Christine_Padberg. We’ll see what we can do about this.

I’m having the same issue, and its even worse if you have multiple projects and tags. The third tag is always just “…” even if there is plenty of room to fit all the project names and all tags.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up.

Did anything ever happen about this?

I believe things remain the same. It looks like this wasn’t a bug, after all. Just formatting in Asana. Our PMs will be aware of this moving forward. Thanks.

I have written maybe 10 times to the team, staring in 2012, when it was clear they were leaving this behind. So the product is now 8yo and nobody has addressed this, let alone answer my query.
Clearly they think tags displayed instead of a blank line are a waste of their time.
I say this is totally idiotic (yes it’s annoying to get ignored for 8y).
They even ack this in their own help page: see Asana Launches Custom Field Updates for screenshots with blanks and next to them tags that display with “…”
If my UI/UX did this I would send them home to think about the meaning of their lives.

Just uselessly ranting in an empty valley hoping to hear my echo.

2 Likes