Tags assigned to me as favorite (or - saved searches as favorites)

I love using tags to batch tasks (modalities like email and chat or energy descriptions like grind and quick win).

When I favorite a tag - it shows all tasks with that tag assigned to everybody in the results list.

The only way around it is a Saved Search (tag = email, assignee = Ben).

I understand this has been brought up a couple years ago, but the obvious ask would be to Favorite saved searches rather than have them saved to the “reports” section.

If that’s not possible - have the “reports” section show up on mobile. Using tags presents the same issues where I see what’s assigned to everybody, and only have the option to filter by complete/incomplete.

Understand there’s some posts from '17 about it, but wondered about extending the reports to mobile (fallback) if saving the searches to favorites (ideal) isn’t possible.

Hi @Ben14 and welcome to the Forum :tada:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! Reports should actually be available in both our Android and iOS app :slight_smile:

iOS: Click on the “Projects” tab in your bottom menu > Select Favorites at the top > Scroll down below favorite projects and you will find your Reports

Android: OPen your app and click on the menu in the top left corner of your app > You Reports should be located under the “Favorites/Recents” Section

Hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any follow-up questions or require additional help :slight_smile: