Tagging subtasks

We use Subtasks a lot and also Tags. When we create a task and then several subtasks within it, it is time consuming to add a Tag as you have to go into each Subtask and tag it and then come back out to the task and repeat with the next Subtask.

Subtasks already have icons within the task display for Due Date and Assignee - can the Tag icon not be added also for quickness or is there another way that I have missed?

Feature request: subtasks tags (into list)

Yes please. Dying over here. Was so happy to be able to filter by tags in Instagantt, only to be thwarted when I try to add a subtask that I can’t see until I turn off the filter and then have to scour the project to tag it. My team is going nuts.

Hello. Me and my team using subtasks a lot. It could be a really useful implementation to show the tag’s label (or just a colored dot) near the subtasks list without clicking the bubble.

Copia%20di%20Asana-subtasks

Hi @Enrico_Baravelli and welcome to the Forum :wave:t3:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, really appreciate it! We already have a thread on this topic, so I have gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread to consolidate feedback on this topics; hope taht’s ok!

Oh sorry I didn’t searched well! Thanks a lot

No worries at all @Enrico_Baravelli :slight_smile: