Tag List and Sorting by Tags

I think a tag list and ability to sort by tags is essential. Without such abilities, the usability of tags is severely limited. Is anything being planned for this?

20 Likes

Take a look at Tagsana by @Bastien_Siebman Tagsana: list all tags of an organization or workspace

4 Likes

Thanks. Looks good, but I have to say I find it odd that a mature product like Asana doesn’t have such basic features like this and multi level sorting built in. In fact, I believe tag lists used to be available within Asana, so they seem to remove useful and clearly needed features as well.

14 Likes

Agreed! This is a basic, necessary feature. Asana, please make it so we can sort by tags.

10 Likes

Agree! Sorting by tag would be extremely useful!

7 Likes

Yes, I find it frustrating that you cannot tag a bunch of tasks and then when viewing all tasks with that tag have the ability to sort those tasks by their due date.

10 Likes

Has there been any movement on this? could really do with this feature right now

3 Likes

I just found this video on YouTube. Hopefully this helps you.

4 Likes

You can vote for this feature here:

Crucially, that post does include a Galaxy Quest meme, which I am sure will catapult our feature to the top of Asana’s to-do list.