Tackle (almost) anything in Asana: Step-by-step [Free Workshop Webinar Video in Asana Academy]

Learn a recipe of easy-to-follow steps to design and implement any new workflow or process in Asana: Tackle (almost) anything in Asana: Step-by-step

Tired of getting lost or running into dead ends when you build something new in Asana? In this workshop, you’ll learn a recipe of easy-to-follow steps to design and implement any new workflow or process in Asana. You’ll walk away with repeatable best practices and rules of thumb for properly structuring your individual and team projects in Asana so you and your team can more easily reach your goals.

This workshop delivers a great deal of value in a practical way, organized into these three sections:

• Asana’s building blocks • Key points
  • Recipe to architect (almost) anything • Putting it all together
  • Project checklist • Rules of thumb for any Project

Larry conceived, created, and delivered this presentation (followed by extensive Q&A), in concert with Asana for Asana’s first-ever Learn-a-thon on September 22, 2021. Three more workshops are also available for viewing at the Learn-a-thon link you’ll see at the bottom of the video page.

Thanks to everyone who attended and thanks to Asana Together and Asana Education for the opportunity and for all the help in putting this together!

Please post in this thread if you have any comments or questions; thanks!

Larry

8 Likes

@lpb I never knew how much I needed this course until I attended it during the Asana Learn-a-thon! I have been trying to find a good way to break down how to design workflows and projects using Asana in a repeatable way and your process you outline here is exactly what I was looking for! I have to say that if you are curious on how to better use Asan at your company or for yourself then this is an amazing place to start! Bravo Larry!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @Matt_Dickinson! That’s all I could hope for–so great to hear!!

Larry

2 Likes

Excellent workshop! Thanks for sharing it in the Forum, @lpb! :star:

2 Likes

Great workshop @lpb . I really enjoyed this onenduring the learn-a-thon. Thanks for this.

1 Like

@lpb - Hi Larry! I have some specific questions regarding creating Rules. Is there any chance of a quick one-on-one call or Zoom session where I could pick your brain for a few minutes please?

Welcome, @Maria_Oddy.

I just PM’ed you here. If you can’t access for some reason, contact me at Contact Trilogi

Thanks,

Larry

Can anyone use this?

Welcome, @Essi_Elinam_Odo-Agbo,

I’m not sure what you mean. Anyone can watch the presentation and get value from it, even on the free Asana Basic plan. But it does cover some topics/features that would require Premium, and a couple that would require Business.

Hope that helps,

Larry

It does help.
Thank you very much.

1 Like